Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

2nd Year of Preschool

There was no question about where we would send Aaron to preschool. We were so impressed with the quality of the program and the staff at St. Stephen's that I arrived early and stood in line for an hour last winter during registration, just to ensure Aaron's placement in the Monday-Wednesday-Friday morning program.

After we ensure Collin has safely boarded his bus, Aaron, Nolan and I quickly hop into the Passat, that I earlier park in the Alaya's driveway to allow a quick departure, and then rush to St. Stephen's so Aaron can place his name card in the basket by 9:00am. The tardy bus has dashed our hopes of arriving on time, which may explain why Aaron almost forgot to give us a hug after posing for his first day of school picture...

before dashing into his classroom to wash his hands,
and join circle time with his friends, led by teachers, Mrs. Andrews and Mrs. Heitzman.

No comments: