Sunday, March 16, 2008
Linda Hamann 3/1608
I think I am starting to get the miracle of healing. It happens on a mind level. That is the only place of creation there is. This is how I understand my body and mind now. If something is going on in my body it is telling me what is going on in my mind. If my body is sick, then the cure is in my mind-the mind is sick. The body can't create like we have thought it could. I get that my thoughts create emotions and the chemicals that are pumped out when I think I am in danger (level 1-10). 100% of the time a bear is not standing in front of me, however,and if I had my right mind about myself, the bear wouldn't be a bother either. That is blatant for me. I get that stuff. I don't understand why I would want to create something like thyroid disease, for example. I see body issues as imbalances and now they are an inbalance in my mind. On to the next level, which is the mind level. Well, lets just say I am on my way! LRH 3/16/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment