Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sleeping Arrangements

Recent conversations with Nolan:

"Mommy, I'm sad."
"Why are you sad?"
"'Cause I can't sleep downstairs with Collin and Aaron anymore." [We had hauled Nolan's mattress downstairs to Collin and Aaron's room on February 26 after selling our mattress on Craig's List, since we didn't want Nolan sleeping solo on the main floor while we awaited the delivery of our new "Back Supporter" mattress from Schneiderman's on Feb 28. Apparently, Nolan has been displeased with the subsequent return to the status quo.]
"Can I please sleep downstairs again?"

So, tonight at dinner, when Nolan presented his sleeping arrangement proposal, suggesting he could sleep on the other end of Aaron's bed, we said we'd think about it. He couldn't contain his excitement when we gave him the nod. Grabbing his pillow and clutching it proudly as a cat would it's kill, Nolan marched downstairs and jumped into Aaron's bed. We haven't seen him this excited since the day at the indoor play structure at the Dells!



Who needs more room?

No comments: