Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Our 2010 Christmas Card


The following conversation took place during our recent vacation to Cancun, after admiring the Christmas decorations in the hotel lobby:

"Boys, will you tell me Christmas story?"
Collin begins singing, "Mary had a little lamb...I mean NO."
Aaron: "It is about baby Jesus getting born."
Collin: "I got it!...I got it! It is about sharing."
Aaron: "God sent baby Jesus because he wanted the Earth to change."
Collin: "Jesus told us to treat others like we want to be treated. Can we go to the beach now?"

In 2011 may we all find ways to embody the Golden Rule, and by doing so, be the manifestation of God's message of love and peace. As I told my Sunday school music class this week while we were breaking down the words to the fourth verse of "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear", we don't have to sit around and wait for the peace foretold by the prophets. That peace is here in this moment...if only we would realize it...and then share it with others.

May your days be filled with abundant blessings.
All our love,
Adam, Beth, Collin (5), Aaron (3), and Nolan (1) Beduhn

No comments: