Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Aaron's Preschool Conference


I knew we probably weren't going to get back to the Cities in time when I saw the LifeFlight helicopter land in the middle of 212 east of Hector. While the boys and I navigated unknown country roads, I called Adam to let him know he was probably on his own for Aaron's conference with Mrs. Johnson at St. Stephens.

It came as no surprise to us that Aaron is thriving at preschool. His teachers wrote the following comments on his form:

"Aaron has such a sweet disposition. After tenderly saying goodbye to Mom and Nolan, Aaron fully enjoys his preschool day. Aaron is resourceful and inclusive as he explores the room during playtime. He enjoys building with blocks, playing with trains, working on puzzles, working with lacing cards & pattern cards, playing with the peg board and working with play dough. He is a good friend to others. He concentrates for long periods of time on the craft for the day and with materials at the art table. Aaron is kindhearted and respectful of teachers and friends. Aaron is a joy to have in class!"

1 comment:

Meghan said...

First, what a great picture! He looks like he could be in the Christmas Story!
Also, what lovely, thoughtful comments from the teacher. You don't get that everywhere!