Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For Love or Silly Bandz


The relentless requests from both Collin and Aaron for a play date with Peyton and Braxton after school eventually wore me down. Children really are fantastic salespeople. While Drew worked to restore electrical sanity to our kitchen, I brought peanut butter Ritz to my backyard buddies. It was then that Collin casually told me, while darting down from the play set to the Ritz box for a handful of snacks, that Emily tried to kiss him on the forehead at school.

I mentioned my discussion to Adam when he got home from work, who then confronted Collin.

"Collin, did you get kissed by a girl?"

"YES!!! Emily...well, she almost kissed me, but she told me she loved me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and she said she would give me a silly band if I said I loved her."

"So what did you do?"

"Sure. I told her I loved her, but she didn't give me a silly band."

Daddy and Collin laugh together...for a long time.

No comments: