Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gifts

Instead of buying the kids more "stuff" for Christmas, Adam and I gifted Collin soccer lessons through Bloomington Youth Soccer Club, beginning Sunday January 2, continuing through February 13 (off Jan 30). Collin and Aaron also received a gift certificate for group youth tennis lessons offered at LifeTime Fitness Bloomington South Athletic Club every Saturday at 10:30am for Collin and 11:00am for Aaron, beginning January 8.

Adam took Collin and Aaron to soccer on January 2, while I stayed home with Nolan so he could nap. Upon their return, Adam indicated this program is superior to the YMCA sponsored summer program we enrolled Collin in 2 years ago. The kids spend the first 45 minutes engaged in fun drills, and only the last 15 minutes in actual game play. Most importantly, Collin really enjoys the program and Aaron and Daddy are able to spend some quality one-on-one time together during Collin's practice.

This week, upon returning, Collin ran into the house enthusiastically shouting, "Mom, guess what? I scored two goals!!! I SCORED TWO GOALS!!!"



No comments: