Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Keeping Track of Himself

Last week Adam bought Collin a new pair of gloves at Sport Authority, since one pair of gloves has a hole in it and the other lost it's mate somewhere at school. Collin wore the gloves to school for the first time yesterday, but left Kid Safari without them. Adam went to school early this morning, and found the gloves, along with a hat, in his cubby in his classroom.

This afternoon, Collin marched out of school with the rest of his class on one of the coldest days of the year wearing a pair of mismatched "snug" gloves from the bag of extras Mrs. Johnson keeps in her room for emergencies.

Mom: "Collin, WHERE ARE YOUR GLOVES?!?"
Collin: "I don't know, Mom...I can't find them anywhere. They're not in the lost and found closet."
Mom: "Well, you had them when you went out for recess today, right?"
Collin: "Oh...I know where they are...in the lunchroom."

Mom: "Collin, can you think of any solutions to hep you remember your things better?"
Collin: "Yeah, Mom, maybe you could just stay with me at school all day?!"

And now...I think we've identified the real problem.

No comments: