"How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?"
As each successive day comes to an end, it becomes more difficult to revisit this blog. The task at hand now seems overwhelming, but I'm not willing to discontinue this practice of documenting the small moments of our lives. So I begin again...marching ever onward toward the goal of getting caught up on this blog. One day at a time…one moment at a time…
I had very different plans when I scheduled Aaron's spring conference at 7:30am. Among the birthday well wishes for Collin on the answering machine when we returned home from his celebratory dinner at Chipolte was a message from Scott informing us that Stefanie was sick. Thank heavens for back-up daycare at Bright Horizons! So, instead of Adam and I dropping the boys at Tender Heart and attending conferences together at St. Stephen’s, Adam drove the boys up to Plymouth with him to work and I met with Mrs. Andrew’s alone before heading to work.
According to Mrs. Andrew’s, Aaron is thriving at preschool. Since his assessment in the fall, his letter and number recognition skills have improved. During the letter recognition assessment Mrs. Andrew’s noted, "Aaron tried very hard to get all his letters. For the "U" he was resourceful and said the alphabet to get it.” He also knew all of the tested “beginning sounds” and excelled at pattern recognition.
He listens attentively in circle time; however, he "does like to visit with his buddy Toby if sitting close-what a great friendship. We have enjoyed having Aaron in our class. He does a great job in school. Good work Aaron!"

As each successive day comes to an end, it becomes more difficult to revisit this blog. The task at hand now seems overwhelming, but I'm not willing to discontinue this practice of documenting the small moments of our lives. So I begin again...marching ever onward toward the goal of getting caught up on this blog. One day at a time…one moment at a time…
I had very different plans when I scheduled Aaron's spring conference at 7:30am. Among the birthday well wishes for Collin on the answering machine when we returned home from his celebratory dinner at Chipolte was a message from Scott informing us that Stefanie was sick. Thank heavens for back-up daycare at Bright Horizons! So, instead of Adam and I dropping the boys at Tender Heart and attending conferences together at St. Stephen’s, Adam drove the boys up to Plymouth with him to work and I met with Mrs. Andrew’s alone before heading to work.
According to Mrs. Andrew’s, Aaron is thriving at preschool. Since his assessment in the fall, his letter and number recognition skills have improved. During the letter recognition assessment Mrs. Andrew’s noted, "Aaron tried very hard to get all his letters. For the "U" he was resourceful and said the alphabet to get it.” He also knew all of the tested “beginning sounds” and excelled at pattern recognition.
He listens attentively in circle time; however, he "does like to visit with his buddy Toby if sitting close-what a great friendship. We have enjoyed having Aaron in our class. He does a great job in school. Good work Aaron!"






No comments:
Post a Comment