Aaron just wasn’t up for the daycare switch again this week. Since I need to finalize my Saturday morning Council Meeting 2009 presentation, Adam said he would just stay home with the boys today while I went to work. This is Adam’s first entire day at home alone with the boys since Nolan joined our family…so I guess it was time for him to experience the joys of balancing the demands of a 4-year old, a 2-year old, and an 8-month old.
He took the boys out for a much needed haircut in preparation for our annual professional Target family photo shoot on Monday (Nov 9). On their way home, they stopped at the local pet shop to buy a couple of goldfish to join our steady, but dwindled family of fish. The boys named their new pets Franklin and Goldie, from one of their favorite Franklin the Turtle books, Franklin Wants a Pet.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment