Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My 25

  1. Today is my 32nd birthday.
  2. I married my soul mate...and by some act of kindness, I met him early in my life so we can spend a lot of time together.
  3. I have three beautiful sons...and believe there is indescribable value in natural childbirth.
  4. I cook food for my Grandpa Orville, so that he has regular nutritious meals to enjoy.
  5. I ran the Twin Cities Marathon in 2003 at the age of 25. I'd like to run another in my 30's and another in my 50's.
  6. I sat with a co-worker while she donated PBSC's to a complete stranger, in the hopes of saving that stranger's life.
  7. I enjoying running in the rain and thunderstorms.
  8. Gin and tonic is my drink of choice.
  9. I hate looking for misplaced items.
  10. I usually take care of other's needs before my own.
  11. Playing piano is good for my soul.
  12. If I won the lottery I would travel the world and spend a significant amount of time in each spot to truly feel like I had been there.
  13. I feel an energy shift in my future...and someday hope to return to school to learn more about yogic philosophy or Eastern medicine.
  14. I believe there is a healing power in massage.
  15. Yoga found me at 30...and has me for a lifetime.
  16. My house has been doused for energy by my Godmother.
  17. I studied "A Course in Miracles" and would recommend it to almost everyone.
  18. If I were an animal, I would be a cat.
  19. I experience joy in being generous.
  20. The best feeling in the world is having an infant sleep peacefully on your chest.
  21. I'm concerned about global warming, know it is real, and desperately want others to care enough to take action...even if that means making difficult or inconvenient choices.
  22. I love Idaho...and climbing mountains...and the smell pine needles warmed by the sun.
  23. I want a bountiful vegetable garden.
  24. I love experiencing the changing of the seasons...but hate being cold.
  25. I most consistently pray for peace.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Great seeing you yesterday! Olivia was up half the night, so I'll be heading to candlelight y this evening. You are a beautiful vibrant 32!

Ellen said...

i'm so glad you did this ;). if you love idaho so much, you should get your butt out here. just sayin'!!!

Wendy said...

Adam is a smart and lucky man to have found his soul mate so early. We are blessed with you being part of our family. We enjoyed and appreciated each one of your personal statements, as they are so reflective of your heart and soul. They are beautiful and peace-filled.
Love you dearly Beth,
Wendy and Ed