Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Brave Knights




Henry celebrated his 4th birthday at our house today. And I watched 5 boys today (t minus two weeks after bringing Nolan home from the hospital). Notice all 4 of them are smiling! Nolan was smiling, too, but you'll have to take my word for that, since I was unwilling to trust someone with holding him so I could get a picture of all 5 boys together. We had a fabulous day...playing inside and outside. The house is trashed...but my spirits aren't...and that is the important thing! As far as I'm concerned, I'm a rock star!...and so are the boys.

It's hard to believe that Collin and Henry are 4. They are best friends...and I'm so happy that we've been able to provide them with this opportunity to spend time together. 6 will definitely change the equation. None of us are sure how just yet. Only time will tell. And yes...those are underwear on Henry's head. Usually there is a pair on Collin's head, too (today he settled for a Halloween bag). And in case you can't tell from the picture, they both have magic capes (blankets). Their imaginations are awesome.

No comments: