Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let Go

I attended yoga tonight for the first time in a month. It was a 5:30pm C2 class (my first ever). Adam came home from work early so that I could go before dinner. It was exactly what I needed.

Our mantra was "Let Go...Let go of that which does not serve you. Come into the moment because we can't be anything to others if we do not take care of ourselves first." Hmmm. Interesting. This is not something that I practice...but I need to start. Maybe I'll add that to my "101 list"...a vague goal, but critical.

It's really a lesson in how to, "Love your neighbor as yourself". Maybe we we can't really love our neighbors if we don't love ourselves...and maybe that is the root of the problem.



I had the "Fab 5" again today...and they were awesome. This is a picture of Jimmers, loving up Nolan. Nolan, by the way, was a smiley bucket today...which is the first time I can honestly say I've seen a genuine smile directed my way. It was awesome. "Itsy, Bitsy Spider"...here we come!

No comments: