Since Collin and Henry outgrew their naps this summer, I've once again adjusted the nap time routine for James and Aaron. Shortly after lunch, I corral James and Aaron into the bathroom for "peepers" and then send them into Collin and Aaron's room to pick out books. Alternating between the books each boy selected, we lay together on Collin and Aaron's bed, with my arm around Aaron. After the last page is turned, James and I tuck Aaron into his bed, while he blows us out of his room with kisses. James and I then walk downstairs together to his "big bed" in the far back bedroom. I tuck him in and he blows me out of his room with kisses.
It is unusual for them to fall asleep while I'm reading...but since they did, I had a unique opportunity to see just how much they've grown and changed in the last 2 years. I can hardly believe my eyes.






1 comment:
Great side by side pictures - they still look like babes to me!
Post a Comment