Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Room of His Own

I've been secretly dreading this moment since Nolan was born, knowing from experience that eventually it would probably be best for everyone that he have his own space. So, today, at the ripe age of 5 months, 12 days, Nolan's crib has been relocated from our bedroom to the office.

His "nursery" is decorated with African elephants and what was, at the time of it's completion, the world's largest jigsaw puzzle (18,240 pieces), a collection of 4 historical world maps.





His new "digs" aren't bad...but they are a far cry from the beautiful Very Hungry Caterpillar Eric Carle sanctuary painted by Auntie Ellie and currently inhabited by Collin and Aaron.









On one hand it's nice to have our bedroom back. I'm comforted by the fact that Nolan will probably still spend many nights lying by my side in our bed. I'm just not ready to lose my little snuggle buddy quite yet.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Go Mr. Nolan! I was just on Blooma's blog, is that a picture of Aaron on today's post? Sorry if it's not, but he looks a lot like him!