Collin looked at me and whining said, "I just want to stay home...I don't want my friends to come over. I just want it to be Mommy, Collin, Aaron and Nolan special time."
It is clear that all this traveling is wearing on the boys. Even Nolan, who is normally pretty easy going, has a heightened case of age-appropriate separation anxiety. Both Molly and Lori have commented recently that they can barely put him down...let alone leave his sight for even a moment without a serious meltdown.
As we pulled into Big Stone State Park at the end of June the mileage on the car turned 120,000.
It is clear from Collin's reaction that we need a little family quality time around the house. We're going to do our best to keep the next couple weekends event free. We could all use a little down time.






No comments:
Post a Comment