Sometime during one of his many trips to attend to the boys’ needs, Adam informed me that he noticed Collin had a fever. I wasn’t surprised. Collin seemed a little hot before bed. Knowing I wouldn’t be able to send the boys to Matt and Molly’s, I got out of bed and logged into work so I could stay home with the boys. I finished sending my last search a little after 5:30 am, just as Nolan started stirring in his crib.
In addition to a fever, Collin is puking, has diarrhea, and the “shiver gooses.” Since I was also nearly delirious from exhaustion, we had a low key day. I let the kids watch public TV…we all took a nap…and I put off the house work. Based on Nolan’s disposition, I don’t think he’s feeling very good either.
Our day must have been OK, because when I went in to tell Collin and Aaron goodnight he asked, “Do you think we could have another day like this?”
Sure buddy…but next time, we’ll skip the flu part.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment