Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stitches Out...Again

I decided to take matters into my own hands and save our family the $85.98 we paid the clinic in June to have Dr. Kramarczuk remove the stitches from Aaron’s forehead. Armed with a small scissors and Tweezerman, I successfully removed all three stitches in under a minute while Adam distracted Aaron. The chin gash appears to be healing quite nicely…and now we have yet another place to apply Mederma.


I overhead the following conversation while the boys were enjoying their lunch:

Collin (wearing his Bob the Builder t-shirt) to Henry: “Do you have a Bob the Builder shirt?”
Henry: “No, but I have Spiderman underwear that glow in the dark!”
Not wanting to be outdone, James chimed in: “My Diego shoes can glow in the dark.” (they light up when he walks)

Apparently, the competitive desire to acquire "better", "cooler" things begins at a very early age. I can only hope they eventually grow out of it.

No comments: