After researching our options and touring multiple facilities, we decided to join the gym. While the kids play in an elaborate childcare facility, complete with tunnel climbing equipment, art projects, music, computers and an unimaginable number of toys, Adam and I hop on the stair master and push a few weights. We then collect the kids for open swim in the heated pool.
This focus on our health feels like a luxury…and maybe it is, since it is the only alone time Adam and I have managed since Nolan’s birth. As we were relaxing in the sauna today, I turned to Adam and said, “It feels like we’re on a date.”
Maybe that’s the reason I’m so excited about this membership…for the first time in almost 9 months we’re spending some quality time alone, and maybe getting fit in the process.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment