Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


It's hard not to be jealous.

The unprompted responses for Adam's Father's Day cards from the boys read something like this...

Collin's card:
  • I like going on trips with my Daddy.
  • I like my Daddy because he plays with me.
  • I like going to the YMCA with my Daddy.
  • I like to ride bikes with my Daddy.
  • I like going to Lake Vermilion with my Daddy.

Aaron's card:

  • I like to play games with my Daddy.
  • I like my Daddy because he takes me swimming.
  • I like to watch movies with Daddy.
Sure beats, "I love my Mommy because she knows how to get high things down for me" and "My mom is as pretty as a chicken!"...recall entry from 5/10/09. I guess if I ever did these things with them, I could look forward to cards like these, too!

No comments: