Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

4 Month Well Baby Visit

Nolan had his 4 month well-baby visit today, at 20 weeks, 4 days.

General concensus....he's healthy, very healthy.

Weight: 17 pounds, 9 ounces (90%)
Length: 27 inches (>97%)
Head: 18 inches (>97%)

He also endured another grueling round of shots.



Even though I do not like to get in the habit of comparing my kids, I provide the following information only because I know people will inquire:

At his 4-month well baby visit, Collin weighed 19 pounds, 12 ounces, was 26 3/4 inches long and had a head circumference of 17 inches.

Aaron weighed 16 pounds, 6 ounces, was 27 1/4 inch long, and had a head circumference of 17 inches.

Collin also enjoyed his first trip to the dentist today. To be properly prepared for the experience, Collin and I read, "Charley, Maisy and the Wobbly Tooth"...the book we inadvertently purchased from the HC Library System because it went missing last summer, while we waited for his name to be called. Collin was a model patient, but unfortunately has a cavity in his last upper right molar that will need to be filled sometime in the very near future. Hopefully that appointment goes as well as this one, although, I have my doubts.

No comments: