I'm continually amazed and surprised by the universe.
I've been complaining to Adam that I really miss our walks. We've been scrapping them out of concerns for adherence to Collin and Aaron's bedtime routines, in hopes of getting them some extra sleep. The amount of sleep in our house seems to be directly proportional to the amount of daylight, which is why I broke down last week and ordered a blackout shade from yourblinds.com.
Anna Davis called this morning, as I was sending Collin out of the house with Adam for preschool, and asked if we wanted to go on a walk around Nokomis with her and her girls, Grace and Ellen. She even offered up her single Bob stroller, so we didn't have to pack! The universe provides once again.
We really need to be mindful of the law of attraction...of the energy we send out into the universe, because, we will receive that which we are...and what we perceive we are, both the good and the bad.
We are truly surrounded by miracles...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment