Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Auntie Laura

The boys and I drove to the airport this morning to welcome Auntie Laura from Colorado. The boys were SO excited...especially Collin. He can't get enough of her.

Immediately upon arrival at our house, Collin and Aaron had her busy in the backyard with various games. They really didn't even want me around for fear that their play would be interrupted by talking...after all, they were busy digging a hole to the other side of the world, eating sand sandwiches, and sleeping in the sandbox.

When Laura is around, there is noticeably more laughter. She is always giggling. It is a beautiful thing. I've decided my kids are going to hear me laugh more...see me smile more. I'm going to try to have a little more "Laura" in me.

Thanks, Laura...for the reminder.

No comments: