Baby hands and feet are precious.
We finally got around to capturing Nolan's hand and foot prints. After carefully kneading and molding the clay into the same size as Collin and Aaron's infant prints, Adam and I quickly realized we would need to adjust Nolan's specifications! His hands and feet are huge compared to Aaron and even Collin at this same age. Look out older brothers!
I often sit and rub my children's hands and feet and contemplate what they will do and where they will go.
I pray my children are blessed with a kind path...filled with love. I pray they use their hands to reach out to all people. That they are open and not closed. I pray their feet carry them to the need they are here to fulfill...and that they do it with adventurous, willing spirits.
There is so much possibility in those hands and feet...so much they have yet to do.






No comments:
Post a Comment