Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I must be doing something right


Mark it on the calendar...Collin had carrot sticks with ranch for snack time! This is a downright miracle...a vegetable for snack? Hallelujah.

Lately Collin has exhibited an incredible capacity for compassion towards Aaron.

Last week Aaron lost his mind after I cut his pizza into small bites. Collin asked him what was wrong...and got nothing but screaming. Sensing it was related to the cutting, he requested that I cut his pizza in a similar manner...then said, "Look, Aaron, I have bites, too." Aaron stopped crying immediately.

Aaron had a similar meltdown after nap time recently. Collin proactively got Aaron's water sippy, added ice ("because that's how I like it sometimes, Aaron")...and handed it to him. Again...tantrum ceased.

These small victories give me hope that I'm doing something right!

No comments: