Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Little Help From My Friends

Ever notice how life gives you what you need when you need it?

Today I ventured up to work with Aaron and Nolan after dropping Collin off at preschool. We had some business to attend to...I'm planning to start writing consults from home next week to help out the team. Not only am I out on maternity leave, but Meghan is also out on maternity leave and Lynne is still out on extended medical leave. My contribution will be small, but hopefully it will help a little.

Nolan was pretty happy to meet everyone. I had fed him before I came up to maximize our time. We're getting good with this nursing in the car traveling thing (this just made me think of that mom Dad told me about who was stopped by an officer because she was nursing a baby while driving and talking on her cell). To clarify, I haven't yet taken the art of multitasking to that extent!

Jane gave us two boxes of 'hand-me-downs' and surprised me with a homemade meal, which we enjoyed this evening. It saved me a trip to the grocery store with the three boys, since I didn't have it in me to do that today.

God bless the thoughtfulness of good friends.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Hi Beth!

We missed each other by one day - brought Olivia into work yesterday.

We went to the BYOB class at Blooma today - it was great fun and I was thinking that two special people were missing! Hope you can join us sometime soon,

Meghan + Olivia