Adam stayed home from work today. I think he was scared! (I wasn't exaggerating about the 3 hours of crying!)
I went to Restorative Yoga at 7:30am (this seemed like a good idea)...and when I returned we took the kids to open swim at the Y. We had lunch out at Fudruckers (because there's nothing like a good ole greasy burger and fries to snap a person out of a funk). I took an afternoon nap while Adam played with Collin in the backyard...and by evening, I was feeling better again.
Thank God for Adam. I don't know what I did to deserve him...but God bless him that he continues to put up with me...and love me. How he manages to love me when I can't even love myself will forever be a mystery. I just know I'm damn lucky.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment