Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saving the Planet One Phone Book at a Time

I've been trying for years to get the phone book to stop coming to our house. I've called...I've written letters...and still multiple copies of the white and yellow pages for the cities of Bloomington and Minneapolis visit my doorstep once a year. Anyone with a computer knows how to access all of the relevant information on-line. The only legitimate use I've managed for them, is to plop them on a chair as an impromptu booster seat for my friends under the age of three (they're actually pretty good for this purpose, but then I have to find a place to store them).

So...in the spirit of Earth Day, click on the following link http://www.yellowpagesgoesgreen.org/, and save a tree...

or more likely an entire forest.

No comments: