"My Mom is Special"
My Mom is special because she's the best mom.
My Mom can do many things. I think she is best at getting high things for me down.
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by making a picture for her.
My mom is smart! She even knows how to get high things down for me.
My Mom is as pretty as a chicken. (Hopefully he's referring to the baby chicks he saw at the MN Zoo last week, and not the actual chickens, who had pecked the feathers off the back of each other's necks and upper backs!)
We had a good laugh...
Adam surprised me with a new digital camera (picture above compliments of a new Sony). Hurrah. I don't think I've taken a non-blurry picture in over a year. Now I just have to find time to study the manual so I know what I'm doing.






1 comment:
What a wonderful picture of you Beth! I think that is the essence of you, literally and figuratively.
Post a Comment