Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Something's gotta give


Between practicing yoga at 6:00 am, playing with and attending to the kids' needs, cleaning, cooking, doing inexhaustible amounts of laundry, working from home...I've managed to get myself into a place of sheer and utter exhaustion.

I've decided that although I would like to blog every day...that it takes pressure off of me for not keeping up with the boys' baby and picture books, it's simply not a practical goal. Today I'm giving myself permission to miss a day (or at least try not to feel "behind in my blogging.")

Something's simply got to give. It's probably too bad that it's this and not the laundry.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I will miss your daily insights - but you NEED a break. Hope to bring another "pick me up" to you soon.

Keep smiling! You are very good at that!