After a relatively uneventful car ride, we arrived at BaPa Minnows and Honey Honey's in the early afternoon. After Nolan fell asleep on my chest, Grandpa and Grandma offered to take Collin and Aaron outside. While they were busy in the backyard...at the park...and walking around the neighborhood, I settled in on the couch with Nolan and The Players golf tournament...and finally got some rest. It was the best sleep I've had in a week. Naps are such a treat. I wish my kids liked them as much as I do.
This trip to St. Cloud is a lifesaver...probably for all of us. The weekends are incredibly long without Adam...and the following week even longer. The boys miss him and I miss him. Each week, Collin literally counts the days to Saturday, saying "Does Daddy have to work tomorrow...the next day...the next day...the next day......"
It won't be too long before all my boys will be off fishing for the opener. Hopefully I'm invited along.






No comments:
Post a Comment